BlackHillsVacations.com Booking & Privacy Policies
When you use this website, you agree to the following terms, and you agree to convey the contents of this Agreement to your traveling family members or companions:
1. PAYMENT: Any payment policy stated differently under the deposit policy located on the guest itinerary, supersedes this payment policy. For lodging reservations, a one night deposit per room will be charged to your credit card at the time of booking. Final payment will automatically be charged to your credit card 14 days prior of the arrival date. All activity reservations are paid in full at the time of booking.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY: Any cancellation policy stated differently under the cancellation policy located on the guest itinerary and STURGIS RALLY CONTRACT, will supersede this cancellation policy. Cancellations made before 3:00 p.m. MT (Mountain Time), 3 days or more prior to arrival date, will be charged $25.00 plus 5% handling fee. Reservations canceled after 3:00 p.m. MT, within 3 days of arrival date, are nonrefundable.
A 14 day cancellation policy supersedes the 3 day cancellation policy if the reservation is during a holiday which includes Christmas, New Year’s Eve (December 20 thru January 2nd), President’s Day weekend, Memorial Day weekend, Labor Day weekend, and other special events. Reservations canceled by 3:00 p.m. MT, 14 days or more prior to the arrival date, will be charged $25.00 plus 5% handling fee. Reservations canceled after 3:00 p.m. MT, within 14 days of arrival date, are nonrefundable.
3. STURGIS RALLY CONTRACT: Any payment or cancellation policy stated differently under the policy located on the STURGIS RALLY GUEST ITINERARY, will supersede this policy. A signed rally contract is required to book a reservation. A one night, nonrefundable deposit is taken at the time of booking. . Final payment will automatically be charged to your credit card on June 1. After final payment has been taken the entire reservation is nonrefundable. Campground reservations require full payment at the time of booking and are nonrefundable. Private Homes: 50% deposit at time of booking and non-refundable after final payment is taken. Final payment will automatically be charged to your credit card on May 1.
4. RESPONSIBILITY: We act as an agent for the airlines, tour operators, lodging providers, activity providers, ground operators, and any other suppliers of travel services shown on your itinerary. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of such suppliers or their subcontractors or their failure to provide services, adhere to their own schedules, or honor their contracts.
5. LODGING: A credit card is required at check-in to cover incidental charges and damages, payable directly to the property. Hotel property amenities are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the hotel. Hotel photos are representative only and do not necessarily depict the actual room.
6. AIRLINE TICKET: The ticket is nonrefundable and non-transferable. Full payment is taken at the time of booking and an electronic ticket will be issued. Restrictions and fees apply for changes. $250 fee if change is allowed. Please reconfirm your airline reservation 72 hours prior to the flight departure by calling the airlines directly or Black Hills Central Reservations. Telephone number: 866-601-5103.
7. CAR RENTAL: Payment is taken at the time of booking. The payment does not include charges for taxes, surcharges, upgrades, airport fees, drop off fees, and optional charges. Rental charges are based on each 24 hour period, commencing at time of rental pick-up, with any additional hours subject to extra charge. A major credit card is required at time of pickup. Car rental companies will not refund any unused portion of a rental. Additional discounts or promotions do not qualify with this rate. Drivers must be at least 25 years of age and in possession of a valid driver’s license and major credit card in their name.
8. STATE & LOCAL TAXES & FEES: All state and local taxes and other fees apply at the time of stay and are subject to change without prior notice. Other fees could include BID taxes, resort fees and cleaning fees and are stated on the guest itinerary.
9. BLACK HILLS CENTRAL RESERVATIONS (BHCR) is a non-profit 501(c) 6 corporation for the travel industry in the Black Hills & Badlands Region of South Dakota. The purpose of BHCR is to facilitate the travel needs of visitors to the Black Hills. All lodging, transportation and other services or products are supplied by independent contractors (suppliers), which are not under the control or supervision of BHCR and are not agents, employers, partners or joint ventures of or with BHCR.
10. NO GUARANTEES: BHCR will request but does not guarantee any unit or room type, the specific unit number nor distinguished between a smoking or non-smoking room reserved unless otherwise specified. Special arrangements must be made directly with the properties.
11. LOSS OF DOCUMENTS: Any loss of travel documents, whether happening after the user has taken possession or by fault by the U.S Postal Service, and other services or products, which may result in replacement fees or which may be deemed as nonrefundable, must be paid by the user. BHCR will not be liable for any loss of travel documents.
12. NO WARRANTIES: BHCR makes no warranties, guarantees or representations of any kind, express or implied, arising by or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any implied warranty arising from course of performance, conduct or dealing. As a contractor and not an agent, employee, partner or joint venture of any lodging provider, air carrier or other service or travel provider, BHCR is not liable for any claim of any nature arising out of or in connection with lodging or transportation services or products during the course of any vacation package. Tickets, vouchers and any other travel documents are subject to all terms and conditions of the respective Providers. Neither, BHCR nor any employees, shall be responsible for any loss of or damage to property or death or injury to person, resulting from any act or omission of any Provider or any other person or entity, or caused by strike, weather, sickness, government restrictions or any other cause beyond its control.
13. USE OF WEBSITE: You represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use this Web Site in accordance with all terms and conditions herein. You agree to be financially responsible for all use of this Web Site (as well as for use of your account by others, including without limitation, minors living with you). If other members of your household use this Web Site under your name or account, you agree to pay all charges, that they incur and to be responsible for all other aspects of their usage. You agree to supervise all usage by minors of this Web Site under your name or account. You agree not to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. You agree that the travel services reservations facilities of this Web Site shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for yourself or for any other person for whom you are legally authorized to act.
14. INFORMATION ON THE WEB SITE: You agree not to use or authorize the use of this information for any purpose other than personal use, and not to engage or authorize anyone to engage in the resale, redistribution, and use of the information on this Web Site for commercial purposes. Any software that is on this Web Site including HTML codes and software made available to download from this Web Site (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of Black Hills Central Reservations or the copyrighted work of our suppliers or licensors. You agree that products and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.