Who We AreWe are the official centralized booking agency for the State of South Dakota and the Black Hills and Badlands Region. One click or one call does it all! We offer vacation packages that include family attractions, national and state park entrance fees, special events, theatre performances, tours and outdoor activities like golf, biking, fishing, snowmobiling and skiing. Our packages can also include airline tickets, car rentals, and shuttle services.Our Mission
To give outstanding service to our customers.
Our Customer Service Commitment
- Our Travel Specialists are South Dakota experts. WE LIVE HERE! With Black Hills Central Reservations located in Historic Deadwood, South Dakota- we book our backyard! We know this place like the back of our hand!
- We are committed to excellence and providing our customers with an experience rather than a transaction.
- We only book the finest lodging and attractions in the state of South Dakota. We personally visit each property regularly to ensure quality. We have access to the best bed and breakfasts, lodges, hotels, campgrounds, motels, resorts, guest ranches, cabins, vacation homes, attractions, outfitters, events and activities in the state. Whether you are looking for a high-end vacation home or a secluded cabin in the Black Hills, we’ve got it! We also provide car rentals, tour guides, ATV rentals, snowmobile rentals and more! We are truly your ONE STOP SHOP!
- We have Travel Specialists available seven days a week that are eager to share their knowledge- Our Agents are trained Travel Specialists.
- We strive to give our customers the best rates and packages possible. We go to great lengths to build wonderful travel itineraries so people can make the most of their trip to South Dakota. We offer several different types of travel packages- one is bound to catch your attention!
- We want to inspire you.
- We want to serve you.
- We welcome you to our beautiful state!
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday (June through Mid August) – 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.MST
Monday – Friday (Mid August through October, January through May) – 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. MST
Monday – Friday (November through December) – 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MST
Saturday (Year-round) – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. MST
Sunday (January through October) – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. MST
Sunday (November through December) – 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. MST
Online – 24 hours a day / 7 days a week