We live here
We are the official central reservation company booking travel to the State of South Dakota and the Black Hills and Badlands Region. What sets us apart from other booking companies like expedia is that we live here and actually experience what we sell. We offer vacation packages that include family attractions, national and state park entrance fees, special events, theater performances, tours and outdoor activities like golf, biking, fishing, snowmobiling and skiing. Our packages can also include airline tickets, car rentals, and shuttle services.One click or one call does it all!
Our Mission: To give outstanding service and value to our customers.
Our Customer Service Commitment
- Our Team of Travel Specialists are South Dakota experts. We know this place like the back of our hand!
- We are committed to excellence and provide our customers an experience rather than a transaction.
- We strive to book quality lodging and attractions and personally visit our lodging and attraction partners regularly to ensure quality. We have access to the most comprehensive list of lodges, hotels, campgrounds, motels, resorts, guest ranches, cabins, vacation homes, attractions, outfitters, events and activities in the state. Whether you are looking for a high-end vacation home or a secluded cabin in the Black Hills, we’ve got it! We also provide car rentals, tour guides, ATV rentals, snowmobile rentals and more! We are truly your ONE STOP SHOP!
- We have Travel Specialists available seven days a week, eager to share their knowledge.
- We strive to give our customers the best rates and packages possible. We go to great lengths to build travel itineraries so people can make the most of their trip to South Dakota. We offer several different types of travel packages; one is bound to catch your attention!
- We want to inspire you.
- We want to serve you.
- We welcome you to our beautiful state!
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday (June through October) – 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.MST
Monday – Friday (November through December) – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MST
Saturday (Year-round) – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. MST
Sunday (Year-round) – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. MST
Online – 24 hours a day / 7 days a week