Travel is like comfort food. It’s good for you.
A vacation offers a chance for your body to turn off the stress systems, to recuperate and to repair.
Think of it this way, if you need a vacation, so do the loved ones on your gift list!
The idea of giving friends and family the gift of travel is a great one. They’ll love it, especially that person who values experiences over things. Like comfort food, travel is one of life’s necessities – it’s simply good for the soul.
Black Hills Vacations sells travel gift certificates. The certificates are a great idea for any event and come in any dollar amount. The certificates can be used to purchase airfare, lodging, tours, attractions, equipment rentals, events and meals. Here are a couple ideas:
A $100 Travel Voucher will purchase entrance for the entire family to Mt Rushmore, Devils Tower, Crazy Horse Memorial, Badlands National Park and Custer State Park.
A $350 Travel Voucher will purchase a full day of snowmobiling for two (two seat sled) and two nights lodging. That same amount will give that tough to buy for person on your list a ½ day, professionally guided fly fishing trip and two night’s lodging. Looking for more ideas?
- Bike the Mickelson Trail
- Experience the Buffalo Round-up
- Hike to the top of Crazy Horse
- Ride a historic train, see a baby bear, touch a giant tortoise, dig for bones, see a Cowboy shoot out
- Take a spelunking tour and ride a roller coaster
- Learn to Ski
- Plan a camping trip and stay in a camping cabin
- Fly fish a mountain stream (or learn to)
- Experience gaming in Historic Deadwood
- Fly into Rapid City, Rent a Car, visit Badlands National Park, the Minuteman National Historic Site, Mt Rushmore National Memorial, Crazy Horse Memorial, Wind or Jewel Caves & Devils Tower
Give the gift that will generate memories that will last a life time. If you’re lucky, they’ll ask you to come along. Start Shopping!